The Opposite of Pandora’s Box January 12, 2009Posted by rootsofrain in Uncategorized.
Tags: languages, life hacks, motivation, poetry, travel
Wow. I stumbled across this gem when I was looking for recipes. It has an incredible wealth of links with ways to enhance your life that are both creative and FREE. Just a sampling of my favorites:
- Use your iPod for inner-city travel: download subway maps for major cities across the world
- Download free audiobooks: stop packing books for those long trips
- Learn a language free: tune in to podcasts or download lessons. Supplement with an online speaking partner.
- Washington Travel: weekly walking tour
- Load YouTube videos onto your iPod
- 80 Educational Video collections
- Get motivated (yeah, it’s fluffy)
- Rethink getting a job (EVER!)
- Discover a life-changing book: great list of books and why to read them
- Hear what could change everything: answers to this question by the greatest minds around
And so I guess I should be off to bed. Almost a quarter to 3am after. But I leave you with this:
Listen to famous poets reading their own work